Full Time Assistant ManagerFebruary 1, 2017
We are Currently looking for a full time assistant manager. Retail experience is required. Management experience is preferred. Please apply at www.rallyhouse.com/careers
Join our team! Coming Soon!March 9, 2017
Join our team!
Evereve Crestview Hills is hiring! We're a retailer dedicated to styling the fashion-loving mom. If you love creating relationship and makings others feel their best, we'd love to meet you. You bring the heart, we'll do the rest." click here www.evereve.com/info/careers
Do you love to learn? Are you a natural leader? Evereve is looking for a store manager to help us encourage, inspire and style moms at their Crestview Hills location. Managers create environments where their team grows, develops and truly loves coming to work every day. They are the lead engineer of positivity and are energized by fashion, relationships and making moms look and feel their best. They are the heart and soul of our brand.
Do you love to learn? Is ‘team player’ your middle name? Evereve is looking for a store manager to help us encourage, inspire and style moms at their Crestview Hills location. Evereve Assistant Store Managers help us encourage, inspire and style moms. Assistant Managers partner with the store manager to passionately lead and educate on the floor, develop friendships with our moms and create an environment where people truly love coming to work every day. They serve as a mentor and coach to our Stylists and love watching them reach their goals. Along with our managers, they are the heart and soul of our brand.
Part Time Sales RepDecember 14, 2016
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
$300 Hiring Bonus!
• Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus!
Unique Career Opportunity!
• You will work in a store that isn’t a “big box,” where you can build rapport and get to know guests personally. Our clean and well-designed stores attract friendly and upscale repeat guests.
• You normally won’t have to work late nights or early mornings.
• You will receive advanced training that will help you develop into an expert to help you perform multiple roles, excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
• You may have the opportunity to take increased responsibility and ownership by running many aspects of the store at times.
Great Place to Work
• We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
• Despite being the nation's best known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
• The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
• Accurately operates retail cash register system being sure to capture name and address and proper sales information for all transactions.
Essential job duties include but not limited to:
• Works to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and sales objectives by selling a broad range of products to the Customer. Respects and enjoys working with all customers.
• Resolves specific customer questions or complaints.
• Responsible for increasing average ticket sales through upgrades and add-ons.
• Stocks freezer consistent with operating procedures and directions from Store Manager. Performs physical inventory and follows all inventory procedures.
• Performs functions of opening or closing stores to include: counting cash, nightly deposit, securing store.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of food and cooking practices. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
• Keyboarding ability. Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and projects at the same time.
• Must be at least 19 years of age.
• Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm & Sunday 10am-6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
Sales Associate at GNCFebruary 6, 2017
The Part Time Retail Sales Associate position at GNC is the most important job in our company. As a Retail Sales Associate, you are doing more than selling products…you are the face of GNC to our customers. Your most important job is to educate and to provide outstanding customer service.
As the nutrition and wellness destination for our customers, our Sales Associates must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customers’ needs, develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships, and share information regarding, health, fitness and nutrition. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive training program to help you achieve great results. You will have the opportunity to develop your communication skills, detail orientation and to build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy environment.
Style Specialist/Sales Associate-Part timeMarch 13, 2017
APPLY ONLINE at charmingcharlie.com/careers
SUMMARY: The position is responsible for assisting store management on various operational duties and
providing superior customer support for quality service, customer satisfaction and driving profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Is a leader in customer service and satisfaction
Will take an active role in training and development of charmers
Provides prompt support to store management in assisting with store promotions and visual
Takes proactive role in carrying out all company policies and setting a good example for
Ensures store maintenance, cleaning and appearance is up to company standards at all times
Maintains store-level compliance with company standards of safety, security, facility maintenance,
postings/notifications and other administrative duties
Handles minor customer complaints and issues, and knows how to escalate when needed
Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume/high unit, multi-million dollar fashion retail
environment is required with preferable experience in managing zone coverage and conversion of
customers to purchasers
Personality and attitude that represent and consistently demonstrate Charming Charlie's core
Create and maintain an environment where Associates enjoy coming to work every day and
customers love to shop
Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices and retail operations
Customer service oriented
Effective oral and written communication skills
Excellent organization and reasoning skills
Acute attention to detail – with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks
Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Multi- lingual is beneficial
Must be eligible to work in the US