Dewey's Hiring All PositionsMay 11, 2017
We are currently hiring ALL POSITIONS!!- we proudly offer the following:
-Over $10/hour average wage for Cooks & Dishwashers, Servers can expect to make between $60-120/shift, and Server Assistants make wages plus tips!!!!
-Opportunity to advance in a growing company
-Loyalty bonuses that start at $250 and go up from there
-Raises based on performance NOT how long you work for us
-FREE PIZZA during training & free shift meals for Cooks/Dishwashers EVERY day you work!
-Benefits available to employees who average 30 hours/week
-Thorough training program, because we want you to be successful
-Opportunity to give back to the community through our non-profit wing called DewMore
Print an application from our website (www.deweyspizza.com) and stop in Wednesday between 2PM-4PM for open interviews, or apply online now by going to the "apply now" section on the website.
Esthetician / Skincare SpecialistJuly 15, 2017
Skincare specialist, licensed in Kentucky, needed to perform facials, waxings, and specialty skin services to our loyal clientele.
Call or stop in with your resume and for more details.
We are located next to Victoria's Secret, just north of Dillard's along the main street.
Join our team! Coming Soon!May 3, 2017
Join our team!
Evereve Crestview Hills is hiring! We're a retailer dedicated to styling the fashion-loving mom. If you love creating relationship and makings others feel their best, we'd love to meet you. You bring the heart, we'll do the rest." click here www.evereve.com/info/careers
Part-Time Stylist/Sales Associate
Love fashion? Passionate about helping moms feel beautiful? Evereve is looking for a part-time stylist/sales associate to help us empower, inspire and style moms at their Crestview Hills location. Stylists are our front lines. Our product pioneers. Our rockstars. They bring our customer experience to life every time they’re on the floor. They have a fabulous personal sense of style and strong, positive communication skills. They are the reason our moms walk out the door feeling beautiful.
Inventory Specialist (IS)
Do you make lists for fun? Are you always ‘the organized one’? Evereve is looking for an inventory specialist at their Crestview Hills location to keep our store running smoothly. Inventory specialists are fantastic problem solvers, positive communicators and have strong computer skills. They work well alone but also love to join others in the sandbox. This is a part-time position that creates full-time happiness with our moms.
Massage TherapistJuly 15, 2017
FT / PT. Licensed in KY. Paid on commission. All supplies provided. Newly licensed therapists are encouraged to apply.
Call or stop in with your resume and for more details.
MIT (Manager In Training)May 2, 2017
Managers in Training assist the Store Manager in sales objectives, customer service, employee relations management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation to achieve store goals. Managers in Training are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Key Holders and Sales Associates. Candidates must be focused, nurturing, possess the ability to train others while maintaining an enthusiastic attitude, detail oriented and of course a sports fan.
We don't just sell sports gear. Rally House is a specialty sports boutique offering the greatest selection of apparel, sporting local NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS teams that's both fashion forward and perfect for the big game. Our stores offer carefully-curated clothing, exclusive gifts, and local novelties fit for any fan. We encourage our team to show their team spirit, so customers feel welcome to strike up a conversation about their favorite team, the latest game or even their favorite rivalry! We want to be more than just another sports store, and our team helps us stand apart from the competition.
Our stores offer a friendly environment and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their favorite team. Rally House is committed to truly connecting with patrons to offer exceptional service from the moment they step into one of our local stores.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team
Recruiting: Proven ability to interview, select and develop a sales team
Customer Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority
Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate, and drive the team's results
Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
3-4 years of total retail clothing experience
1-2 years in a supervisory or team lead position coaching others
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Training and Coaching experience
Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
Rally House is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
NOW HIRING-Associates and PT Sales LeadSeptember 10, 2017
Charming Charlie is hiring at Crestview Hills Town Center! We are currently hiring for Style Specialist and Sales Lead. The award-winning fashion accessories retailer is the one-of-a-kind source for CHIC accessories and lifestyle
collections. A place where you can celebrate your own style and a bright pop of color can transform you. Join
our fun and friendly team today! Apply at www.charmingcharlie.com/careers.
To learn more about us- check out our recruiting video: http://lnkd.in/b_9jX4x
PART TIME SALES CONSULTANT September 14, 2017
At Sunglass Hut our mission is to be established as the authority and key destination for fashion, style, and premium sunglasses. We are looking for an outgoing candidate who loves style and helping others find their perfect pair! Contact Tyler Heaton for more information at Tylerheaton07@yahoo.com
Part Time Sales RepDecember 14, 2016
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
$300 Hiring Bonus!
• Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus!
Unique Career Opportunity!
• You will work in a store that isn’t a “big box,” where you can build rapport and get to know guests personally. Our clean and well-designed stores attract friendly and upscale repeat guests.
• You normally won’t have to work late nights or early mornings.
• You will receive advanced training that will help you develop into an expert to help you perform multiple roles, excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
• You may have the opportunity to take increased responsibility and ownership by running many aspects of the store at times.
Great Place to Work
• We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
• Despite being the nation's best known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
• The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
• Accurately operates retail cash register system being sure to capture name and address and proper sales information for all transactions.
Essential job duties include but not limited to:
• Works to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and sales objectives by selling a broad range of products to the Customer. Respects and enjoys working with all customers.
• Resolves specific customer questions or complaints.
• Responsible for increasing average ticket sales through upgrades and add-ons.
• Stocks freezer consistent with operating procedures and directions from Store Manager. Performs physical inventory and follows all inventory procedures.
• Performs functions of opening or closing stores to include: counting cash, nightly deposit, securing store.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of food and cooking practices. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
• Keyboarding ability. Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and projects at the same time.
• Must be at least 19 years of age.
• Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm & Sunday 10am-6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
Part-Time ManagerAugust 11, 2017
Flexible availability, great for a college student or mom. Great discounts at all brands: Loft, Dress Barn, Maurices & Justice. Previous retail experience preferred! Call or apply online at shopjustice.com