Assistant Manager, Sandwich maker, and DriversJune 29, 2016
Jimmy John's in the Crestview Hills Town Center is now hiring for Sandwich Makers, Delivery Drivers and an Assistant Manager. We offer great wages, and a fixed schedule! WE ARE HIRING FOR DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS.
Jimmy John's is unlike every other sandwich chain in the country; we specialize in Super-Fast, High-Volume sandwich execution! As a Sandwich Maker you will be part of a team producing sandwiches freaky fast! Delivery drivers specialize in delivery small, medium, and HUGE orders within a limited delivery area! This high-speed execution has earned us the reputation of "Subs So Fast You'll Freak!"and "Americas #1 Sandwich Delivery".
We are currently accepting application in store at 2882 Town Center Blvd. You must be 18 to apply for delivery driver.
To Apply for the assistant manager position please send your resume to email@example.com.
Dewey's Pizza - Hiring All Positions (Managers, Cooks, Servers and Server Assistants) June 28, 2016
We are currently hiring ALL POSITIONS!!- we proudly offer the following:
-Over $10/hour average wage for Cooks & Dishwashers, Servers can expect to make between $80-180/shift, and Server Assistants make wages plus tips!!!!
-Opportunity to advance in a growing company
-Loyalty bonuses that start at $250 and go up from there
-Raises based on performance NOT how long you work for us
-FREE PIZZA during training & free shift meals for Cooks/Dishwashers EVERY day after training
-Benefits available to employees who average 30 hours/week
-Thorough training program, because we want you to be successful
-Opportunity to give back to the community through our non-profit wing called DewMore
Print an application from our website (www.deweyspizza.com) and stop in Monday through Friday between 2PM-4PM for open interviews, or apply online now by clicking the following link http://www.deweyspizza.com/jobs/apply/crestview/crestview-application
If you can't stop by the store during open interviews, please call to schedule an interview time 859.341.2555
JOIN THE GREAT TEAM AT CITIZENS BANK OF NORTHERN KENTUCKY!July 1, 2016
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
Assistant Branch Manager, Full time with excellent benefits
CRESTVIEW HILLS TOWN CENTER LOCATION
Minimum of 3 years progressively responsible teller and/or csr experience (supervisory skills)
Previous experience working with a team-based atmosphere with shared responsibilities
Service oriented with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Thorough knowledge of bank policies, products and services
APPLY ONLINE AT https://citizensbanknkycareers-farmerscapital.icims.com/jobs/1458/teller-supervisor/job OR VISIT WWW.CBNKCC.COM AND CLICK ON THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LINK
Now Hiring Cooks at McAlister's DeliJune 8, 2016
We are looking for hard working people with great attitudes. Day, afternoon and night shifts available. Experience is important but will train. We are interested in people looking for 15 hours to 35 hours a week. Job entails prep work, catering, working the line, and helping open and close the store. We have a good training program and competitive wages. We are doing open interviews from 2 to 4 Monday thru Saturday. You can also apply at www.bistrogroup.com, go to the talentreef section and put in our store #1192.
Stop by and see us ask for Lisa, Adrian or Mike.
Sidelines/Visual Display leaderApril 19, 2016
Would you like to work for one of the largest independent booksellers in the United States? Joseph-Beth Booksellers is looking for an energetic and experienced Sidelines Zone Lead for our store.
Company Overview: Joseph Beth is a specialty retailer focused on providing our customers an engaging and memorable experience. We offer customers a number of different product items from books, gifts and greeting cards, to magazines, newspapers, toys and a full service restaurant experience.
To manage the inventory flow from receiving to floor in hands on manner by restocking inventory, building new inventory displays and providing direction to staff and ensure that the store is merchandised in the best way possible to increase sales and to present product in the most attractive manner possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for physical appearance of store displays including planning, set-up, maintenance, photography.
2. Maintain store prop and signage inventory.
3. Provide direction to store staff in getting product to the floor, putting up displays, decisions on product to be merchandised together, signage for product, inventory control, etc. Must be able to multi task and plan ahead to ensure smooth flow of product from DC to store selling floor in a timely manner.
4. Execute displays based on direction from buyers at Service Center; ability to decide which items on floor need to be moved to accommodate new product, and to merchandise all product in the best way to increase sales.
5. Maintain on-floor presence to ensure good customer service, and to assist customers with product; pass on knowledge of new products to booksellers so that they in turn can hand-sell to customers; provide training where applicable regarding products.
6. Ensure all merchandising is done in a timely manner and that tasks are delegated and executed efficiently.
7. Know sales performance and assist GM in meeting all store sales targets.
8. Provide regular feedback to Merchandising Asst Manager at Service Center regarding product success, and suggestions for new product based on customer demand.
9. Develop new and creative ideas for store display of merchandise; ensure that proper signage accompanies all displays.
10. Ensure that greeting cards are always priced, stocked and ordered. Ensure that all returnable greeting cards are properly inventoried and returned.
• Prior experience in merchandising, bookselling, displays, project management or related field preferred. Basic clerical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to coordinate many projects at once and work independently when necessary. Good communication skills important.
• Outstanding attitude imperative. Flexibility in both working schedule and approach to multi-task, multi-level position is a requirement for success in this position.