Part Time Sales RepDecember 14, 2016
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
$300 Hiring Bonus!
• Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus!
Unique Career Opportunity!
• You will work in a store that isn’t a “big box,” where you can build rapport and get to know guests personally. Our clean and well-designed stores attract friendly and upscale repeat guests.
• You normally won’t have to work late nights or early mornings.
• You will receive advanced training that will help you develop into an expert to help you perform multiple roles, excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
• You may have the opportunity to take increased responsibility and ownership by running many aspects of the store at times.
Great Place to Work
• We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
• Despite being the nation's best known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
• The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
• Accurately operates retail cash register system being sure to capture name and address and proper sales information for all transactions.
Essential job duties include but not limited to:
• Works to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and sales objectives by selling a broad range of products to the Customer. Respects and enjoys working with all customers.
• Resolves specific customer questions or complaints.
• Responsible for increasing average ticket sales through upgrades and add-ons.
• Stocks freezer consistent with operating procedures and directions from Store Manager. Performs physical inventory and follows all inventory procedures.
• Performs functions of opening or closing stores to include: counting cash, nightly deposit, securing store.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of food and cooking practices. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
• Keyboarding ability. Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and projects at the same time.
• Must be at least 19 years of age.
• Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm & Sunday 10am-6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.