Now Hiring Cooks at McAlister's DeliApril 11, 2016
We are looking for hard working people with great attitudes. Day, afternoon and night shifts available. Experience is important but will train. We are interested in people looking for 15 hours to 35 hours a week. Job entails prep work, catering, working the line, and helping open and close the store. We have a good training program and competitive wages. We are doing open interviews from 2 to 4 Monday thru Saturday. You can also apply at www.bistrogroup.com, go to the talentreef section and put in our store #1192.
Stop by and see us ask for Lisa, Adrian or Mike.
Server/BartenderMarch 4, 2016
We are looking for a mature, responsible individual with a minimum of five years experience and wine knowledge. Full or Part time, mostly evenings and weekends. Please come in before 4pm to fill out application.
Sidelines/Visual Display leaderApril 19, 2016
Would you like to work for one of the largest independent booksellers in the United States? Joseph-Beth Booksellers is looking for an energetic and experienced Sidelines Zone Lead for our store.
Company Overview: Joseph Beth is a specialty retailer focused on providing our customers an engaging and memorable experience. We offer customers a number of different product items from books, gifts and greeting cards, to magazines, newspapers, toys and a full service restaurant experience.
To manage the inventory flow from receiving to floor in hands on manner by restocking inventory, building new inventory displays and providing direction to staff and ensure that the store is merchandised in the best way possible to increase sales and to present product in the most attractive manner possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for physical appearance of store displays including planning, set-up, maintenance, photography.
2. Maintain store prop and signage inventory.
3. Provide direction to store staff in getting product to the floor, putting up displays, decisions on product to be merchandised together, signage for product, inventory control, etc. Must be able to multi task and plan ahead to ensure smooth flow of product from DC to store selling floor in a timely manner.
4. Execute displays based on direction from buyers at Service Center; ability to decide which items on floor need to be moved to accommodate new product, and to merchandise all product in the best way to increase sales.
5. Maintain on-floor presence to ensure good customer service, and to assist customers with product; pass on knowledge of new products to booksellers so that they in turn can hand-sell to customers; provide training where applicable regarding products.
6. Ensure all merchandising is done in a timely manner and that tasks are delegated and executed efficiently.
7. Know sales performance and assist GM in meeting all store sales targets.
8. Provide regular feedback to Merchandising Asst Manager at Service Center regarding product success, and suggestions for new product based on customer demand.
9. Develop new and creative ideas for store display of merchandise; ensure that proper signage accompanies all displays.
10. Ensure that greeting cards are always priced, stocked and ordered. Ensure that all returnable greeting cards are properly inventoried and returned.
• Prior experience in merchandising, bookselling, displays, project management or related field preferred. Basic clerical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to coordinate many projects at once and work independently when necessary. Good communication skills important.
• Outstanding attitude imperative. Flexibility in both working schedule and approach to multi-task, multi-level position is a requirement for success in this position.